So really.... this is so minute.
Really it's just a tiny pebble to hurdle over as far as adoption is concerned.
But me, myself?
OUR FINGERPRINTS HAVE CLEARED!!!!
And I'm so super duper happy, because just about two weeks ago they came back with a mistake on them that we had to fix.
I was soooo nervous that it would still be wrong or be sent to the wrong place never to be found again, etc. etc.
But we're clear.
SO, in THREE more documents...
Our part of the Home Study will be complete.
Our Adoption Timeline
- June 19, 2011- We are officially "Paper Pregnant!" We have submitted our Waiting Child Application to Holt!
- July 5, 2011- Submitted our formal Home Study Application to Villa Hope
- September 6, 2011- Submitted all of our paperwork for our Home Study
- October 8, 2011- Completed our First Home Visit
- October 17, 2011- Completed our Second Home Visit
- November 14, 2011- Home Study Approved
- December 1, 2011- Filed our I600a
- February 1, 2012- I600a Approval Letter