I do not like spiders.
I don't really even like the movie Charlotte's Web.
However, I do love the name.... If I named a little one Charlotte, her beautiful nickname would be Lottie!
I also happen to think spider webs are absolutely beautiful!!
In fact, I saw the most beautiful spider web with dew on it, with the sun beaming through it on my way taking P to his Grandparents one morning. I was in such a hurry and thought to myself, "I really should pull over to the side of the road and take a picture of that!" But, I decided to keep going, and weirdly, I regret that decision pretty frequently. Funny what we regret...
Nevertheless, this is my Favorite Photo Friday!
To see other Favorites, click Lisa's button above!
Our Adoption Timeline
- June 19, 2011- We are officially "Paper Pregnant!" We have submitted our Waiting Child Application to Holt!
- July 5, 2011- Submitted our formal Home Study Application to Villa Hope
- September 6, 2011- Submitted all of our paperwork for our Home Study
- October 8, 2011- Completed our First Home Visit
- October 17, 2011- Completed our Second Home Visit
- November 14, 2011- Home Study Approved
- December 1, 2011- Filed our I600a
- February 1, 2012- I600a Approval Letter