I hope everyone has had a wonderfully fun weekend!
As many of you know, my husband, Justin, and I are in the process of adopting a little girl from South Korea! One of my good friends, Amy Gunn, has so graciously offered to host a Scentsy party for us, in hopes of helping us relieve a little bit of the financial burden!
You can place an order directly to me, or you can visit Amy’s Scentsy website https://agunn.scentsy.us to place an order. Just be sure to scroll down to her open parties and click on From Scentsy to South Korea. You can place an online order to our party any day in October!
All proceeds from our Scentsy fundraiser will go directly toward our adoption fees and helping to bring Miss Ruby home to snuggle in her Mommy and Daddy's arms! AND Amy has such a ginormous heart, she has offered to donate 100% of her commission to our cause for the month of October!
Thank you so much for all your kind words, prayers, encouragement, and support as we travel on this amazing journey called “adoption!”
Our Adoption Timeline
- June 19, 2011- We are officially "Paper Pregnant!" We have submitted our Waiting Child Application to Holt!
- July 5, 2011- Submitted our formal Home Study Application to Villa Hope
- September 6, 2011- Submitted all of our paperwork for our Home Study
- October 8, 2011- Completed our First Home Visit
- October 17, 2011- Completed our Second Home Visit
- November 14, 2011- Home Study Approved
- December 1, 2011- Filed our I600a
- February 1, 2012- I600a Approval Letter