We have had so much going on in the last few weeks that it has been beyond hard to keep up with everything. But, I did manage to get the family somewhat color coordinated, and we headed out to do a Christmas card photo shoot. No surprise, but it didn’t turn out the way my “Pottery Barn Mind” had planned…. Never does. But, we had a lot of fun in the making. And I learned a very valuable lesson. Never wear stripes for a photo shoot! (What was I thinking? I knew better! If you have no clue what I’m talking about, it makes your entire outfit look like something from the 70’s. Think crazy distorting mirror the way it swirls all the lines! :/) This isn’t the photo I’ll be using for our Christmas cards, but it was my very favorite of the afternoon!
Our Adoption Timeline
- June 19, 2011- We are officially "Paper Pregnant!" We have submitted our Waiting Child Application to Holt!
- July 5, 2011- Submitted our formal Home Study Application to Villa Hope
- September 6, 2011- Submitted all of our paperwork for our Home Study
- October 8, 2011- Completed our First Home Visit
- October 17, 2011- Completed our Second Home Visit
- November 14, 2011- Home Study Approved
- December 1, 2011- Filed our I600a
- February 1, 2012- I600a Approval Letter