I've been looking through photos from August-November trying to get them organized and framed. I was (still am- don't know why this year has been so crazy) SO busy that I didn't post a lot of important events! Over the holidays, I am going to post some Fall/Halloween photos and then manually correct posting dates... anyway...
As I was pursuing my shots, I came across this photo from Perry's friend, AP's, second birthday. It was held at Homewood Park and was such a lovely party. We had so much fun just being there and letting Perry just be a kid.
To me, this shot just captures so much joy of being a toddler. Isn't that hair adorable?
(And the most exciting part to me? This photo is straight out of the camera!)
To see more Favorite Photos, visit my friend Lisa at The Long Road to China.
Our Adoption Timeline
- June 19, 2011- We are officially "Paper Pregnant!" We have submitted our Waiting Child Application to Holt!
- July 5, 2011- Submitted our formal Home Study Application to Villa Hope
- September 6, 2011- Submitted all of our paperwork for our Home Study
- October 8, 2011- Completed our First Home Visit
- October 17, 2011- Completed our Second Home Visit
- November 14, 2011- Home Study Approved
- December 1, 2011- Filed our I600a
- February 1, 2012- I600a Approval Letter