My Dad and Justin have started this little “business” that has absolutely taken off before their eyes.
It has been a lot of fun seeing Justin so passionate about creating something. Last night, I jumped in on the action to help him keep up with all his orders.
This meant quality time together making fishing lures (Which I now deem myself a pro at.
And just in case you’re wondering, no, fishermen do not want all sparkly lures) and more quality time later in the evening since we got them all finished a lot quicker.
I have to say I’m proud of Dad and Justin for finding something they both enjoy doing so much, and then, instead of daydreaming about doing it, they got the materials, and actually did it!
So happy that they are fulfilling their fishing goals.
Now, if they could only win a Bass Master Classic, then I could become a stay at home Mom… I digress. ;)
Our Adoption Timeline
- June 19, 2011- We are officially "Paper Pregnant!" We have submitted our Waiting Child Application to Holt!
- July 5, 2011- Submitted our formal Home Study Application to Villa Hope
- September 6, 2011- Submitted all of our paperwork for our Home Study
- October 8, 2011- Completed our First Home Visit
- October 17, 2011- Completed our Second Home Visit
- November 14, 2011- Home Study Approved
- December 1, 2011- Filed our I600a
- February 1, 2012- I600a Approval Letter