Thank you so much for all who entered the Kay Bratt Giveaway. I have read Chasing China and Silent Tears and they have absolutely changed me for the better. I am currently reading Kay's The Bridge and cannot put it down!
Via Random.org, the two winners are:
Chasing China- Leisha!!
Silent Tears- Mary Louis!!
Leisha- If you will email me your address, I will ship it to you. ML- I will make a drive to B'ham and put yours in your mailbox this week! :) (ML- You are also the winner of the backpack! Check out my comment on the auction blog to see how to order your fave! If you have a question, just shoot me an email.)
As always, if you'd like to help spread the word for Ruby's Auction, please feel free to post our blog buttons (found at the bottom of the blog) on your sidebar!!
Thanks again and Happy Monday Everyone!
Our Adoption Timeline
- June 19, 2011- We are officially "Paper Pregnant!" We have submitted our Waiting Child Application to Holt!
- July 5, 2011- Submitted our formal Home Study Application to Villa Hope
- September 6, 2011- Submitted all of our paperwork for our Home Study
- October 8, 2011- Completed our First Home Visit
- October 17, 2011- Completed our Second Home Visit
- November 14, 2011- Home Study Approved
- December 1, 2011- Filed our I600a
- February 1, 2012- I600a Approval Letter