I am sooooooo excited to announce TWO new items to the Auction Blog. I first met Misty and Donnie at an arts and crafts festival in Birmingham about two/three years ago where I bought one of my very favorite photo frames. A year later, I bought another. This trend would have most likely continued, but they sadly haven't been back in my area since.
Their business, Simply Squared, is a collection of hand-made photo frames of various shapes and sizes, all meticulously crafted to have a gorgeous antique feel to them. I seriously could spend hours looking through their blog at all their creations, imagining different frames in every room of the house!
When I reached out to them I was so excited with their generosity. Not only did they say yes, but they offered to donate TWO Simply Squared frames!!
But wait, there's more....
They have also offered to donate HALF of all sales they make for the month of January, as long as you mention our Adoption Efforts in your frame request!!!
To bid on either frame, please visit Ruby's Auction Blog.
Our Adoption Timeline
- June 19, 2011- We are officially "Paper Pregnant!" We have submitted our Waiting Child Application to Holt!
- July 5, 2011- Submitted our formal Home Study Application to Villa Hope
- September 6, 2011- Submitted all of our paperwork for our Home Study
- October 8, 2011- Completed our First Home Visit
- October 17, 2011- Completed our Second Home Visit
- November 14, 2011- Home Study Approved
- December 1, 2011- Filed our I600a
- February 1, 2012- I600a Approval Letter