I have copied and pasted this from a friend's blog. Please lift up David in your prayers today!
I am asking y’all to lift up David Bompart in prayer. Many of you already know about him and are praying hard for his recovery. Keep on praying! But for those who don’t know, David and his wife, Nicolle, run a charity – Eyes Wide Open International – that we have partnered up with through Wild Olive. These folks are rock stars in all they do and have done for “the least of these” in Haiti. David was shot in the chest and abdomen while working to build an orphanage in Haiti. He was taken by med-evac to Miami where he remains in very, very serious condition.
He needs all of our prayers right now… only God can completely restore him. To be kept up-to-date on specific prayer requests for David’s recovery, you can visit his Caring Bridge site, and Linny has been posting updates on her blog as well.
Thank you for standing in the gap on behalf of David and his family.
If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer."
Our Adoption Timeline
- June 19, 2011- We are officially "Paper Pregnant!" We have submitted our Waiting Child Application to Holt!
- July 5, 2011- Submitted our formal Home Study Application to Villa Hope
- September 6, 2011- Submitted all of our paperwork for our Home Study
- October 8, 2011- Completed our First Home Visit
- October 17, 2011- Completed our Second Home Visit
- November 14, 2011- Home Study Approved
- December 1, 2011- Filed our I600a
- February 1, 2012- I600a Approval Letter