Poor Perry's day went like this:
He woke up with a mystery scratch down the side of his face and an eye that was swollen nearly shut for no reason.
Then, he ran into the stairway banister and bruised his lip and cut the inside of his jaw pretty badly. There was so much blood that, at first, I thought he might have knocked out a tooth.
Thank goodness we had some ice-cream to keep the swelling down as much as we could.
Then, little one ran smack into the car door as we were loading up to go to Grammies. Insert another little battle wound on the temple of his face.
But wait, there's more...
On the way home from Grammies tonight, Perry's tummy decided to get sick in Daddy's truck. Twice.
Needless to say, he's finally sound asleep in Mommy and Daddy's bed tonight. (For the first time this year! GASP!! I was SO afraid to post that he's been sleeping in his 'big boy bed,' as I thought I might jinx us. Hoping this doesn't throw a kink in his routine.)
Monday, January 16, 2012
Our Adoption Timeline
- June 19, 2011- We are officially "Paper Pregnant!" We have submitted our Waiting Child Application to Holt!
- July 5, 2011- Submitted our formal Home Study Application to Villa Hope
- September 6, 2011- Submitted all of our paperwork for our Home Study
- October 8, 2011- Completed our First Home Visit
- October 17, 2011- Completed our Second Home Visit
- November 14, 2011- Home Study Approved
- December 1, 2011- Filed our I600a
- February 1, 2012- I600a Approval Letter