I have wanted to do a giveaway for a few weeks now to help spread the word about Ruby’s Adoption Auction Blog, but I just couldn’t figure out what I wanted to giveaway. But this morning, it hit me like a ton of bricks! I have LOVED every second of reading Kay Bratt’s books and I have went on and on and on about them on the blog. So I thought, why not give away the books that have so profoundly affected me and the way I view my role as an advocate for orphans around the world? Then, I decided I wanted to give away two of her books: Chasing China and Silent Tears. I promise that after you read them you will not be the same person!
Our Adoption Timeline
- June 19, 2011- We are officially "Paper Pregnant!" We have submitted our Waiting Child Application to Holt!
- July 5, 2011- Submitted our formal Home Study Application to Villa Hope
- September 6, 2011- Submitted all of our paperwork for our Home Study
- October 8, 2011- Completed our First Home Visit
- October 17, 2011- Completed our Second Home Visit
- November 14, 2011- Home Study Approved
- December 1, 2011- Filed our I600a
- February 1, 2012- I600a Approval Letter