I just wanted to share something that I was really excited about. I don’t know if many of you are familiar with the name brand TOMS shoes. They are the it thing where I live, however, they aren’t exactly my style. What I do LOVE though, is that for every single pair of shoes they sell, they give away a pair to a child in need. I think that type of giving (especially from such a huge corporation) is absolutely amazing.
ballet flats that are absolutely adorable and right down my alley!! They are set to hit the market in Spring of this year. Check ‘em out. Grab some if you like ‘em. And help a child in need while you’re at it!
Our Adoption Timeline
- June 19, 2011- We are officially "Paper Pregnant!" We have submitted our Waiting Child Application to Holt!
- July 5, 2011- Submitted our formal Home Study Application to Villa Hope
- September 6, 2011- Submitted all of our paperwork for our Home Study
- October 8, 2011- Completed our First Home Visit
- October 17, 2011- Completed our Second Home Visit
- November 14, 2011- Home Study Approved
- December 1, 2011- Filed our I600a
- February 1, 2012- I600a Approval Letter