I used these words when describing myself to my photography teacher last week: HOT MESS!
And unfortunately, I still haven't cooled off. In the past threeish weeks, I think I have experienced every emotion known to man. For about a billion different reasons, not just adoption related.
But seriously, I've been a basket case. A nut job. A fruit loop. And a loon. A happy, elated circus clown. And a panicked schizophrenic. A grinning from ear to ear cheshire cat. And a moping, whiny Eeyore.
And, my poor Justin boy is so so sick. We're thinking maybe even the flu. :/
Serioulsy ya'll- I was boo-hooing so badly in the post office today because my emotions and stress just eventually escaped my body. This sweet, sweet lady came over and wrapped her arms around me and prayed the sweetest, sweetest prayer over me and my family....all while we held up the ridiculously long line. It was perfect! I didn't even ask her her name, but so wish I had. I was crying so hard I could barely speak. Poor lady probably thinks I've lost it-which I pretty much haven't even 'had it' in the last few weeks!
Good, Bad, Ugly, Lots of good. Lots to talk about. Just not tonight.
But, as always, I'd be more than thankful for a prayer or two. Always God's will. Not mine. :D
Our Adoption Timeline
- June 19, 2011- We are officially "Paper Pregnant!" We have submitted our Waiting Child Application to Holt!
- July 5, 2011- Submitted our formal Home Study Application to Villa Hope
- September 6, 2011- Submitted all of our paperwork for our Home Study
- October 8, 2011- Completed our First Home Visit
- October 17, 2011- Completed our Second Home Visit
- November 14, 2011- Home Study Approved
- December 1, 2011- Filed our I600a
- February 1, 2012- I600a Approval Letter