We got our quarterly report for Miss Caroline and are happy to report that she seems happy and healthy and growing into the cutest little thing! We were so anxious to get her measurements (we were not able to get them when we first started sponsoring her), so that we could put together a care package for her as well.
Although God has not placed Caroline into our arms to physically love on and squeeze, she’s still very much a part of our family and we are doing our very best to love her from afar until her forever Mommy and Daddy can find her! If you are interested in sponsoring a sweet child, please visit Pearl River Outreach or Compassion International. We have so much respect for both of these amazing programs!
Our Adoption Timeline
- June 19, 2011- We are officially "Paper Pregnant!" We have submitted our Waiting Child Application to Holt!
- July 5, 2011- Submitted our formal Home Study Application to Villa Hope
- September 6, 2011- Submitted all of our paperwork for our Home Study
- October 8, 2011- Completed our First Home Visit
- October 17, 2011- Completed our Second Home Visit
- November 14, 2011- Home Study Approved
- December 1, 2011- Filed our I600a
- February 1, 2012- I600a Approval Letter