I hate to keep you on such a crazy ride and dragging you through the sunshine and then mud, and I didn’t want to write because I feel like I have been all over the place lately with good news, bad news, good news, and then bad news again, but we DESPERATELY need some prayers regarding the adoption. If you have ever felt the inkling to pray for us, please do it now. And please pray for this AMAZING little girl half-way around the world, that God so desperately loves, even more than us. I’m not sure I will write anytime soon. And at this point, it is just entirely too exhausting to try to give any details. God has all this in His hands and for that, I can find rest and safety. I am still planning on traveling to Korea (any day now!) and will most definitely be blogging our time while there, though I’m 99% sure I will be leaving all of my Korean experience off the blog. At least for now. But without a doubt, I want to keep everyone up to speed with the homecoming of precious Taylor.
Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us, to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.
Our Adoption Timeline
- June 19, 2011- We are officially "Paper Pregnant!" We have submitted our Waiting Child Application to Holt!
- July 5, 2011- Submitted our formal Home Study Application to Villa Hope
- September 6, 2011- Submitted all of our paperwork for our Home Study
- October 8, 2011- Completed our First Home Visit
- October 17, 2011- Completed our Second Home Visit
- November 14, 2011- Home Study Approved
- December 1, 2011- Filed our I600a
- February 1, 2012- I600a Approval Letter