To see more fabulous Sunday Snapshots, visit Stephanie's blog at Ni Hao Ya'll!
Sunday, April 22, 2012
After a long couple of weeks, Justin and I knew that we just needed to take a break and spend a little bit of time just the three of us, doing something fun. Strawberry pickin' was just the right medicine. Perry received these tongs from his Auntie Lissa as part of his Easter gift (to go with his grill set) and picked every single one of his strawberries with them. It was so funny and so Perry. SO thankful to have such a special memory for just the three of us.
Our Adoption Timeline
- June 19, 2011- We are officially "Paper Pregnant!" We have submitted our Waiting Child Application to Holt!
- July 5, 2011- Submitted our formal Home Study Application to Villa Hope
- September 6, 2011- Submitted all of our paperwork for our Home Study
- October 8, 2011- Completed our First Home Visit
- October 17, 2011- Completed our Second Home Visit
- November 14, 2011- Home Study Approved
- December 1, 2011- Filed our I600a
- February 1, 2012- I600a Approval Letter