Dear Sweet Perry-
Happy Birthday Big Boy!!! You are THREE years old Sweet P!! Mommy and Daddy love you to the moon and back!!
We can’t even begin to describe the blessing you have been to our family. You are by far the most amazing thing that God has ever given us! Your smile, laugh, and sheer presence just light up any room. Your happiness is contagious!
Daddy and I are so proud of the little guy you are growing up to be. You are so smart, polite, and so so sweet. You can count to ten, say your ABC’s, tell everyone your birthday, recite most of our family’s birthday, say your weekly Bible verses, and remember where every single one of your toys are at any given moment. You can name any type of heavy machinery and tell exactly what it’s purpose is. You are good at kissing booboos and making someone who’s sad smile again. You love to say I love you! and you give the BEST hugs with your sweet little hand-pat! You love to say your blessing and bedtime prayers and you always remember to pray for your sweet Ruby-Grace and little Taylor. Your kindness and compassion warms my heart. I hope that you grow up to always care for “the least of these.”
We’re so excited to see all that “3 years old” brings for you and for our family. Each year with you is better and more exciting than the last! We love you so so much and are so blessed and proud to be your Mommy and Daddy!
We love you forever and ever, to the moon and back!!
Mommy and Daddy
Our Adoption Timeline
- June 19, 2011- We are officially "Paper Pregnant!" We have submitted our Waiting Child Application to Holt!
- July 5, 2011- Submitted our formal Home Study Application to Villa Hope
- September 6, 2011- Submitted all of our paperwork for our Home Study
- October 8, 2011- Completed our First Home Visit
- October 17, 2011- Completed our Second Home Visit
- November 14, 2011- Home Study Approved
- December 1, 2011- Filed our I600a
- February 1, 2012- I600a Approval Letter