Two weekends ago, we took Perry to a park for a picnic and to play around for a little while. And I emphasize little. Though we were having SO much fun! It was BLAZING hot. Then, add in all that play equipment and it was sweltering!
Thankfully, we made our own breeze for P to cool off in, slightly!
Before rounding out with lunch in the shade! Sometimes you just can't beat cheap family fun! Even when it is 100 degrees outside!
8. Fun family memories
9. A fabulous friend who will call an adoption agency and inquire about a precious child on our behalf!
10. Having laundry to fold
11. A Daddy that will patiently let P help him take down wall paper
12. Good friends that I work with
13. Grilled steaks for dinner
14. An uplifting sermon via Beth Moore CD