I am so glad you took a minute to stop by my little corner of the web. I am Brooke from Birmingham, AL. I am a small town girl who loves afternoon trips into the city. Some of my very favorite things are my family, the color pink, lemons, hot sauce, my snuggly bed, our pets, home decor, vacationing in Chattanooga and the beach, photography, cooking, and monogramming.
I LOVE with all my heart being a mommy. I've wanted to be a mommy since I was probably four years old. Now that I am one, it is SO much more than I have ever dreamed it would be!! My husband, Justin, and I have been happily married since May 2007 and are over the moon excited to be adopting from South Korea!! We are hoping and praying to have our little Ruby home by Winter 2012.
Please take a quick second to check out our Adoption Auction Blog From Rags to Ruby. All the money we raise through Ruby's Adoption Blog will go directly towards helping offset some of our adoption expenses. Also, we are selling 'More Precious than Rubies' T-shirts. Please scroll to the bottom of our blog to view the T-shirt design and pricing. To order, simply use the PayPal button provided. And, if you feel led to simply donate to our adoption, please click the PayPal donate button provided also. Thank you, truly so much, for helping to bring our little girl home to her forever family!!
Our Adoption Timeline
- June 19, 2011- We are officially "Paper Pregnant!" We have submitted our Waiting Child Application to Holt!
- July 5, 2011- Submitted our formal Home Study Application to Villa Hope
- September 6, 2011- Submitted all of our paperwork for our Home Study
- October 8, 2011- Completed our First Home Visit
- October 17, 2011- Completed our Second Home Visit
- November 14, 2011- Home Study Approved
- December 1, 2011- Filed our I600a
- February 1, 2012- I600a Approval Letter