I just wanted to write a quick praise on my sweet hubby. With Mr. P around, I know the blog doesn’t feature Justin too often. But, I truly do love him SO very much. We aren’t perfect and we don’t have a perfect relationship, but we are simply perfect for each other. We really did get the honor of marring our best friend! I’m very glad God has blessed me in being his wife.
This weekend, Perry was sick-again- and our house was a W-R-E-C-K!!! (yes-more so than usual.) So after I get Perry to bed both nights, I started cleaning like a mad woman trying to get our house back in a shape where DHR wouldn’t come take my child away from me presentable. But, instead of letting me clean, Justin assured me that if I could just leave it disastrous for two more days and spend some time with him lounging around this weekend, he would clean it for me first thing Monday morning before he went into work. It was an offer I wasn’t going to pass up. And, not only does our house now look Southern Living worthy- but he also put up all the garland that I hadn’t gotten around to doing last week. I walked into our living room last night and it was just beautiful- clean and decorated. And to boot, Mr. Murphree has graciously offered to do some transactions at the bank for me, pick up some monogramming orders from a friend’s house, and do a little shopping for me (for monogramming supplies)- all while I’m at school today. I don’t know many men who would go so far out of their way for their wife. I’m truly grateful, Justin, for all you do for me and our little family. And I want to offer my sincerest “Thank You!” I love you beyond words!!
Our Adoption Timeline
- June 19, 2011- We are officially "Paper Pregnant!" We have submitted our Waiting Child Application to Holt!
- July 5, 2011- Submitted our formal Home Study Application to Villa Hope
- September 6, 2011- Submitted all of our paperwork for our Home Study
- October 8, 2011- Completed our First Home Visit
- October 17, 2011- Completed our Second Home Visit
- November 14, 2011- Home Study Approved
- December 1, 2011- Filed our I600a
- February 1, 2012- I600a Approval Letter